Hopefully you all are having a fun, safe visit with your families for the holidays.
Hopefully it didn’t go like this…
Archive for December, 2008
Despite the press’ attempts to sweep this one under the rug, it’s the story that keeps on giving….
During one of the symbolic propagandist meetings between President George Bush, and Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki (the puppet we currently have running Iraq…), correspondent for Al-Baghdadia TV, Muntadar al-Zeidi, flings his shoes at the Bush.
And Here you were buying into the B.S. that Iraq had all these Weapons Of Mass Destruction….
STILL, In the Arabic world, this is considered to be one of the biggest insults imaginable.
At the time of this writing, support is growing throughout the ENTIRE world for Muntadar al-Zeidi, and believe me.. I know what you’re thinking, I feel the same way…!
10) I am awestruck at the absolute TEMERITY of Bush to label this latest trip to Iraq a “Farewell Tour”.
09) Iraq should create a national holiday for this gentleman.
08) Some Secret Service agents YOU’VE got… Letting the guy get a 2nd try.lol
07) Maybe he should have brought more shoes.
06) Pencil pusher… At that range, I would have beaned Bush right proper… and with a size 13, G*Damn.
05) Why is he in jail…? it’s not like it was Richard Reid’s shoe he was throwing.
04) You should have been throwing shoes at Saddam’s azz.
03) George Bush is an embarrassment, BUT I’m GLAD The Devil ducked the shoes, rather than embarrass us FURTHER getting knocked thfk out.
02) George Bush says he’s not insulted… it’s because he’s not smart enough to realize he’s been insulted.
01) Right now some Silicon Valley outfit is feverishly working up its newest MySpace SPAM / Game Advert…
“Hit The President With A Shoe”. win a free i-Phone
O.K… ONE MORE
00) Bush is used to ducking shoes and rolling pins, thrown by Laura… over his trysts with Condoleeza.
damn I had to go there..
BlkM seeking FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF for sexy fun and happy party times.
Energetic stimulation, which will leave your body glistening with sweat.
You may come… and go as you please, many times, all night long.
I will take care of everything, baby and make it a night that you (and your girlfriends) will always remember.
MC ZULU will help you to realize all of your secret fantasies.
Appearing Live & Direct – DubFront Records Launch Party
Chicago, Dec. 18th @ DarkRoom
$7 Admission / 21+
2210 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
……you think this is pushing it? Wait ’til I commandeer the sky-writer.
Oh wait… you thought………… lol…………….. uh…., hell naw.
Anyway I used to dig this girl’s show back in the 90′s, Felicity.. I liked the little, curly afro thing Keri Russell had going on. Then she CUT her hair off, to prove “..there was more substance to her character…” and the damn show almost got CANNED. So much for substance.
OK, Not bad for a girl who VERY OFTEN seems to take fashion cues from Alice on the Brady Bunch…
Even cute, in a….. force-fed-Kiera-Knightley sorta way…. Still, I prefer a bit more…..shall we say …
‘curvature’ in a lady, but it’s a step in the right direction.
Oh Yea. Here’s a Free MP3 too.
Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen… was a shameless plug.
I promise never to do that again……. this year… unless it works….
it did work……. didn’t it?
Ask anybody I grew up with… what a Bruce Lee fanatic I was.
I still wear the yellow suit and try to kick some a** every chance I get.
It’s getting kinda difficult these days tho, ONLY because people are afraid of my wicked skills.
Anyway this guy is not doing too bad. I myself would have done better, but hey. Not everyone was trained in the Mystical Arts Of Ninjitsu by the time they were 12 years old… I just forgot it all. Wait.did I spell Ninjitsu right? Is there more than one art of Ninjitsu? Just take my word for it.
Watch, as this group of miscreants is dealt with in the proper manner… for having bad fashion sense on the morning transit….. Right On!
You Shot ME, Boss… Ouch!