Few things I should explain since I am getting so many inquiries…
1) I am humbled and appreciative of the fact that people around the world want to create music with me.
2) I am actually honored that you even know who I am…!
3) Not only will I record whatever we are working on, I will do my best to help you promote it, in MANY imaginative ways.
1) You need to make sure all my performances are credited “MC ZULU”… not just with your name as producer
2) You have to be ready to register the title with the correct performing rights organizations.
3) You cannot keep all the money. Either an advance or a split of revenue will be expected.
I love all of you.. and please understand there have been enough “incidents” where I am not just singling out one person. This is for future and past reference…
Also I am realistic, not thinking you made a milllli just because it was on the radio. This is about courtesy and good business practice.
What you do with a dime, you will do with a DOLLAR, and I have ALWAYS been the type to let people know when they are “stepping in it”…. and still love them just the same.
Now that’s the worst of it ) If you can get past all this, hit me up for collabos…
BUT if this scares you off………. good. ..not just good. GOOOOOD!!!
.because you had no intention of doing business in the first place; and if it ain’t business, it’s BullShit.